Regular Training Meetings
The TACP meets every other month in the Nashville area except for our annual conference which is held in July/August in a location to be determined by the incoming president. During these meetings members have the opportunity to:
- Earn more than 40 hours of POST approved training
- Hear quality speakers from all over the country present relevant information on management, integrity and leadership
- Network with chief executive law enforcement and government officials
- Study and discuss current events and the latest in law enforcement best practices
- Learn and share information about safety programs, grant opportunities, technology, legislative matters, and homeland security including statewide threats and concerns
- February 6-8 (click here for the schedule)
- April 3-5 (click here for the schedule)
- May 29-31
- July 24-27: Annual Conference in Chattanooga
- October 2-4
- October 26-29: IACP Conference in Chicago
- December 4-6
All meetings are held at the Embassy Suites Cool Springs at 820 Crescent Centre Drive, Franklin, TN 37067.
Reservations may be made by calling the Embassy Suites Cool Springs at 800-EMBASSY or online at www.embassysuites.com.
The TACP rate is $141 + $11.12 taxes = $152.12 total per night. In room Internet, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, complimentary evening reception, and hotel parking is included.
Please contact Becky Shanklin at TACP if you have any questions, concerns or problems booking your hotel room.